Guidelines for Submission
If you have something to say about the value and the future of law firm libraries or legal information, why not share it with the legal community? Be one of our guest bloggers! If you would like to submit a post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publication.
- The post must focus on the value law firm librarians bring to their law firms and the legal community as a whole.
- Special consideration is given to posts that are grammatically correct and well-written.
- The post should not include marketing-related links or be self-promotional.
- You may include links to your website and/or blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of your post.
- Posts should be original or, if published elsewhere online already, be authorized for republication. Editors reserve the right to verify any submission for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- Any images submitted should either be property of the author, public domain, or have appropriate permissions for use.
- Suggested post length is at least 200 words.
Though we will endeavor to provide authors with publication dates, approved posts may be published without advance notice. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published. We invite our guest bloggers to not only follow, but also respond to any comments to their original posts.
Address for Submissions
Submissions may be sent to any of our editors listed on the About OFG page.