On Firmer Ground debuted in 2011 and gained attention from several blogs:
- Law Firms & Librarians, PLI Librarian Blog, 18 November 2011
- Article: A Vendor Rep’s Professional Opinion on the Relationship between Vendors, Law Librarians and Their Institutions, House of Butter, 16 November 2011
- On Firmer Ground Grows Globally!, SLA Legal Blog, 29 July 2011
Law Firm Librarians on Firmer Ground by Shaunna Mireau for SLAW, 5 July 2011
- New Blog Discusses VALUE of Law Firm Librarians!, by John DiGilio for SLA Legal, 5 July 2011
- On Firm Ground and the Future of Law Firm Libraries from 3 Geeks and a Law Blog, 5 July 2011
Since then, OFG has been cited by many blogs and newsletters and in the book Law Firm Librarianship: Issues, Practice and Directions (by John Azzolini).